24 Months No Payments & No Interest* - Ends 1/23/22

For Sales:
(717) 697-4033 (717) 697-4033

Black Mold: Risks and Removal

Black mold is a common name for Stachybotrys chartarum. It’s one of the most toxic molds because it can grow in households and is extremely dangerous to humans.  It’s very common for mold to be found in bathrooms. One obvious reason why is that there is a lot of stream, humidity and water in the bathroom. If mold has begun to grow in your bathroom you need to remove it immediately.

There are several cleaning products that can work in the removal of black mold such as Bleach, Borax, Vinegar & Ammonia. Often times though mold can be difficult to remove especially when it is embedded in grout. Areas in which you cannot remove the mold may need to be replaced. The scariest part of black mold is what you can not see and clean. If your shower or tub has a leak, it is very important that you get it inspected. We do give FREE consultations and would be happy to come out and look at your problem areas.

Most clients that we talk to have been suffering with black mold in the tub and shower area. We frequently hear, “I should have called you years ago.” We will come to your home, assess the damage, safely remove the existing tub, shower and surrounds. We fix any underlaying issues and replace plumbing. We have a full time, licensed plumber on staff. We then prefer to replace your tub/shower area with one of our acrylic systems. Our acrylic is treated with the exclusive protection of Silver Shield. Silver Shield is infused into the acrylic for the lifetime of your bath or shower system to prevent bacteria from growing and reproducing.

Our Acrylic bath systems come with a lifetime warranty against fading and discoloration. This is the best in the industry. Don’t live with the bathroom that you hate. It could also be causing harm to you and your family through black mold. Please consider West Shore Home for your Bathroom remodel, you will be wishing you called us earlier! Check out our Ultimate Guarantee. Read our Customer Reviews.

Don’t subject your family to the harms of black mold, including:
• Irritation of the mucous membranes
• Immune system suppression
• Respiratory problems
• Skin inflammation
• Tiredness
• Nausea and more